Bloggers who want to know how to make more money need to learn how to ping their blogs.
All successful blogs have one thing in common: they attract a lot of traffic. The more traffic your blog draws in, the more money you will make. Bloggers who generate money from their blogs all have high traffic blogs. These bloggers know various tactics that bring in lots of traffic. Therefore, they are able to distinguish themselves from the various low-traffic blogs out there.
1. Pinging means that every time you add a blog post, a specialized pinging service notifies other blogging services that your blog has been updated. Once you have pinged the blogging services, the blogging service will send a bot or a spider to your site to rank and index your blog. This spider will then send its search report back to the blogging service, and you will improve your rank with the blogging service.
2. Basically, pinging your blog sends notifications to many other web services that you have added new content to your blog. This stimulates interest in your blog. The web services are then more likely to browse your blog. Basically, this means every time you add content to your blog, you are increasing your traffic.
3. Pinging sharply increases the number of times that spiders rank and index your blog. Normally, a spider or bot will only come to rank your blog occasionally. If you employ pinging, then spiders and bots will come to your blog every single time you update it.
4. There are many pinging services out there, but pingmatic and pingmyblog have established themselves as strong pinging services. They will notify a huge variety of web service companies.
5. Make sure that you investigate which website services your pinging network is notifying. If you employ more than one pinging network, you’ll want to make sure that both pinging networks don’t notify the same website service. Otherwise, your blog could be considered spam by the website services. Using one pinging service is usually the best way to go. Investigating which specific website services receive notifications is also a good way to market your blog. You can tailor content based on the type of website services that receive pings.
Many bloggers love pinging because it is free and attracts a lot of traffic. Pinging your blog will increase your traffic, which makes monetizing your blog a lot easier. It’s also quite simple to get starting with pinging. Most pinging services only require you to enter your blog name and URL. However, you should have your IP information on hand as well, because some pinging services require this information.
If you’d like to increase your traffic, then you should definitely start pinging. Pinging will improve your potential to earn money from your blog. It will also strengthen your credibility, and it frees up time so that you can focus on content. You won’t have to worry about traffic. Instead, you can focus on how to make more money with your blog.